One of CERN’s key missions is education. Our professionals very much enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with students who are committed and passionate about their chosen field.
To APPLY, applicants are required to fill the form provided online and Provide a good CV (in English or in French)!The paid Internship in Switzerland helps students understand the essential components of matter, such as fundamental particles, which are created to collide with one another. For this purpose, they are given a chance to operate the world’s largest and advanced scientific instruments, such as particle accelerators and detectors. The internship Program in Geneva aids students in analyzing the basic fundamental laws of nature and the universe through a practical approach. Qualified and intellectual mentors are readily available here who have adequate expertise in the student’s study area. Those mentors are also willing to cooperate with future engineers and physicists in a friendly way.
CERN Internship Duration:
- The duration of the CERN internship for undergraduate students is up to 6 months.
- 1,500 Swiss Franc/month
Hurray! Apply for the CERN Temporary Internship in Geneva, Switzerland 2022.
Benefits CERN Temporary Internship in Geneva, Switzerland 2022:
- It is a worldwide internship program catering to multiple specializations in the fields of science and technology.
- The candidate will get full insurance coverage in the Geneva area (France and Switzerland) for the medical expenditures, accidents, and any disability that arise while residing there.
- The candidate will be given a monthly stipend of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
- Candidates will be given the CERN Traineeship agreement at the end of the internship program.
Qualification for CERN Temporary Internship in Geneva, Switzerland 2022:
- The candidate should be a full-time undergraduate student.
- The candidate should be of at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Candidate should belong to any of the following technical or administrative fields: computing, mathematics, applied physics, electronics, electricity, civil or mechanical engineering, materials science, instrumentation, safety and environmental protection, radiation protection, ultra-high vacuum, surveying, and scientific communication. In the administrative field, the following options are available: accounting, logistics, legal services, human resources, librarianship, advanced secretarial work, and translation.
- The candidate has to work at the CERN as an obligation to the internship program.
- The candidate must be well aware of the English and/or French languages.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact, and provides insights into the fundamental laws of natureYou can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the programme coordinator.