By way of their interests, activities, as well as accomplishments, applicants for this scholarship award will need to show:All courses offered at the university. Essay topics:
In granting scholarship awards, INSEAD shall principallyseek applicants from Southern Africa.If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship 2020.EligibilityApplications Open: 31 July 2020.
December 2021 Class:
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
Round 2Round 3
Worth of Award: Up to €20,000.
- exceptional academic accomplishments and promise
- aptitude for business and financial management
- strong likelihood of spending the better part of their working careers in Africa and
- A firm dedication to the aims of African development, understanding amongst peoples as well as public interest.
INSEAD Business School invites applications from Africans for the 2020/2021 INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarship for Africans. The scholarship award is to give honor the life as well as work of Late President Nelson Mandela of South Africa and is endowed by the INSEAD MBA Class of ’75 to offer financial assistance for one or more African students every year at INSEAD in perpetuity. The INSEAD MBA Class of ’75 launched the endowment at their 30th Class Reunion. At their 5th reunion the Class of ’01 contributed to this important scholarship fund, as did the Class of ’97 on the occasion of their 10th reunion and the Class of ’69 at their 40th reunion. Recently the “Atlantic Group” in the Class of ‘99 contributed.Deadline: 17th August 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.
- In 350 words explain why you desire to undertake the INSEAD MBA and why you feel it is germane to your particular educational needs. In addition, explain how you plan contributing to the future development of your nation after graduation and discuss why you should be chosen as the Nelson Mandela awardee in your class.
- In 200 words detail what you consider to be the most important issue in relation to the politics, economics, society, or culture of your nation or region today.
- In 150-200 words give a concise but accurate description of your financial situation as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
- To be eligible for the Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship award, applicants must be a national of a sub-Saharan African nation.
- And have spent a considerable part of their lives and had part of their prior education in Africa.
- Advantage will be given to applicants who require proven financial support.
How to Apply
- Applications are submitted online but you have to first apply for admission be accepted before you can be considered for the scholarship.
- You may want to apply for both admission and the scholarship simultaneously through the links below.
For information about applying for admission, click here.By way of their interests, activities as well as accomplishments, applicants for this scholarship award will need to show:
Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship application process at INSEAD Business School in Europe. Learn the best way to apply for the Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via INSEAD Business School Scholarship Portal.Deadline: 6th July 2020.Many applicants have been asking us questions like; “Sound management education can enhance Africa’s entrepreneurial culture”, said Mr. Mandela in backing this project. “My belief and hope is that they will encourage a strong and globally integrated Africa.”Visit Award Webpage for DetailsThis scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.The deadline for the scholarship award application is as follows: