Nanchang University will provide award amount in the following order for the 2021/2022 academic session:Seeking for means to earn a degree abroad? The Nanchang University Government Awards for International Students in China is now available to all applicants of various educational level who wish commence a degree course work at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.Application Type: Bachelor, Master’s and PhDAbout the University?Nanchang University is a national university located in central China in Jiangxi province in the Provincial capital of Nanchang which is south of the Yangtze River. The university hosts a graduate school and 21 undergraduate schools.Application for this offer Ends: June 30, 2021
The academic grant is available to all international student who are ambitious and goal driven, and who wish to commence an Undergraduate, a postgraduate and doctoral degree at the University in China.
- Master’s and doctoral students: a one-time distribution of 25,000 yuan
- Undergraduates: a one-time distribution of 20,000 yuan
- Chinese Language students: a one-time distribution of 6,000 yuan
- The number of scholarship winners is determined by the department of Jiangxi Provincial Government.
- How to Apply: To take part in this award, aspirants must have to be registered as a degree student at the university. Applicants can email a scanned copy of the application materials to the mailbox ([email protected])
- Requiring Documents: Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.)
- Application Form of Jiangxi Provincial Scholarship
- Notarized highest education diploma and transcript attained
- Photocopy of the passport page
- Health certificate
- Recommendation letters (only for master and doctoral students)
- Study Plan in China (for the freshmen).
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who want to study Chinese Language or any related majors for degree programs should have relevant Chinese language level and provide related certificates such as HSK certificates or any other Chinese study or exam certificates.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate, master and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all given criteria:
- Applicants should be foreigners with foreign passports, be kind to China and in good health condition.
- Applicants who want to study the Chinese Language or any related majors for degree programs should have relevant Chinese language level and provide related certificates such as HSK certificates or any other Chinese study or exam certificates.
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs are required to get senior high school graduation certificates and be under the age of 28
- Applicants who apply for master programs are required to get the bachelor diplomas and be under the age of 35
- Applicants who apply for doctoral programs are required to get master diplomas and be under the age of 45
- Applicants who apply for Chinese language programs are required to get senior high school graduation certificates and be under the age of 50.
- University:Nanchang University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: Home and International applicants
- To access Grant: China