About:Geneva Academy is a leading education and research institution in international humanitarian law (IHL), human rights (HR), and transitional justice that provides postgraduate education, conducts academic legal research and policy studies, and organizes training courses and expert meetings. It is famous for producing graduates who will be leaders in the humanitarian, HR, and transitional justice fields. The professors, teaching assistants, staff at Geneva Academy are remarkable.The MTJ Academic Awards for International Students is being offered by the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights in Switzerland for the 2021/2022 academic session.This scholarship awards will be allocated to students who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree or post graduate programme at Geneva Academy in the country. Students will receive benefits towards the cost of study of the applied programme.Ranked 27th in the QS WUR By Subjects, The Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights is a joint postgraduate center. It concentrates on branches of international law that relate to situations of armed conflict, protracted violence, and the protection of human rights.Closing Dates: 13th September 2021Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
The Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights will cover the cost of study of the most successful applicants towards any applied bachelor or master programme in the University for 2021/2022 academic year.
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the application portal of the University to apply for any preferred programme. While applying, the applicants must choose the ‘application with scholarship’ to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Work experience in a relevant field
- A bachelor’s degree
- A valid visa or residence permit
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an impressive high school record and a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification to get into Geneva Academy.
- Language Requirement: The candidates whose basic language is not English are required to provide a certificate to prove their knowledge of English or a statement highlighting their solid background in English.
Eligibility for MTJ Academic Awards for International Students in Switzerland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from western countries are eligible for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All bachelor and master level courses and subjects taught at the academy are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be accepted in the applied bachelor or master programme.
Specifications for MTJ Academic Awards for International Students in Switzerland 2021 :
- University: Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Grants: Educational Funds
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Switzerland