About:The MIPT awards, set up specifically for international students, is an award that will be presented to outstanding students who shows the potential for great academic performance. This grant will be awarded on a competitive basis and will cover the tuition fee of the applied programme of the selected students.The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in Russia is glad to announce the MIPT international awards for students who wish to study in Russia for the 2021/2022 academic session.Applicants that will win the IPT support will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied bachelor, master, or PhD programme by MIPT.MIPT is truly devoted to the science and has a very rich history. MIPT follows a curriculum that allows the students to gain not only profound knowledge but also practical skills.Closing Dates: 23rd August 2021
The Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is one of the leading Russian universities in the areas of physics and technology ranked 290th in QS Global World Rankings 2022 while holding a mission to train leaders in science and technology, who are capable of solving key scientific and technical problems, and who will determine the success of the country and humanity in the XXI century.
- How to Apply: The applicants must collect the required documents and submit them via mail at [email protected] to apply for any programme at MIPT. The scholarship has no separate application. All international students will be considered.
- Requiring Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of ID (passport)
- Certificate of completion of the preparatory Russian language course
- Certificate/Diploma confirming prior education
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of the medical report
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents to secure an admission seat at MIPT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained B2 or equivalent in any English language proficiency test like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.
Eligibility for Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology International Awards in Russia for 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all International countries can apply.
- Eligible Course: Bachelor, Master and PhD level courses and subjects taught at MIPT are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be accepted in the applied bachelor, master, or PhD programme at MIPT.
- University: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degree
- Grants: Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Russia