Part I: Applicant’s narrative should be 3 single-spaced pages or less and must treat the following topicsVisit the Program Webpage for DetailsTwo supporting letters are required, one from the applicant’s advisor or chairperson and another from a teacher of the applicant.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program for interested and qualified applicants.This scholarship is only open to students in African countries.The Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship program can give at least two awards annually of up to ,000. The number of awards given and actual award amounts depend on the quality of proposals and the resources that is available in the fiscal year in which funds are proposed for expenditure.All courses offered at the university.
Selection Criteria: Proposals may request assistance for tuition or for other educational costs such as dissertation writing or research gathering. Personal education related or family cost will be considered also. Proposals asking for partial assistance to attend a professional conference will be considered too.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
Part II: Supporting lettersTwo annual scholarship awards to encourage MSU African students to improve their studies and make a contribution to the growth of their country. Women are strongly urged to apply.
- Applicants must be MSU African students in good academic standing. (The funding has an emphasis toward the educational improvement of women).
- Applicants should be MSU students on a temporary visa.
- Applicants must describe the factors that suggest the likelihood of their returning to their home country.
- Applicants must have demonstrated capacity to achieve their educational goals and have the assertiveness to seek further opportunities to advance their education.
Benefits include at least two awards annually of up to ,000 throughout the duration of the program.
How to Apply
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program application process at Michigan State University in USA. Learn the best way to apply for the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program for the academic year 2020/2021, via Michigan State University Scholarship Portal.
- General description of applicant’s educational goals and the relationship of the proposed activities to those goals, (What you will do and why, where and with whom).
- Specific purpose of the activities and the advantages possible in the short or long run to the applicant and the applicant’s home country.
- Budget outline detailing expected expenses of the activities and other confirmed or plausible funding from university or outside sources to be gotten by the applicant during the time or period of these activities.
The Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program is envisioned to encourage MSU African students to study at MSU and consequently make a contribution to the progress of their country.If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program 2020.The deadline for the scholarship award application is 15th July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.
Applications may be submitted at any time but must be brought forward by July 15 every year. Forward applications to Office for International Students and Scholars at 103 International Center. The application consists of two (2) parts, a narrative, and two (2) supporting letters.