About the University?
Middlebury Institute of International Studies will provide tuition fees to high-potential students for the academic year 2021-2022.The study grant is provided to assist brilliant and outstanding students who wants to earn a Master’s degree certificates at the University in the USA.
Application Type: Master’s degree.
- How to apply: The students must register on the university’s portal via apply now and complete the application. After that, applicants are eligible for that program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statements
- $65 application fee (non-refundable)
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype (if needed)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have their previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must complete the following English Language requirements:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for nonnative English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program)
- Second language proficiency (requirements vary by program).
Qualifications for Middlebury Institute of International Studies Awards for International students in the USA, 2021:
- Eligible country: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible subject: Master’s Degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
- University: Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants:Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: Home and International applicants
- To access Grant: USA
Do you wish to commence a higher degree in the USA? The Middlebury Institute of International Studies Awards for International students is now available to all applicants both home and abroad for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓