The Merit Awards for International Students at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, for 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all student who wish to earn a higher degree certificates at the University in Canada.Application for this offer closes: 1st May 2021Kwantlen Polytechnic University is a government learning institute that aspires to provide students with various range of skills and strategies that encourage learning excellence and promote holistic development and is recognised for quality education.The scholarship is made available to all talented and ambitious international applicants who wants to commence a higher degree coursework but lack financial assistance. Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.About the University?The Kwantlen Polytechnic University will provide a sum of ,000 to the successful applicants to cover some part of the total cost of study in Canada for the 2021/2022 academic session.At KPU, students are given rare opportunities to fulfil their educational dreams and enrich their overall life experience. The degree programmes at KPU are designed to meet the evolving needs of regional and global employment markets. It offers some unique, world-class programs and courses that are hard to find elsewhere. KPU programmes provide an extraordinary educational and life-changing experience.
Application Type: Bachelor and Master’s degree.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grants, the applicants must apply for the chosen course online through the university’s official portal. The applicants are then required to mail the supporting documentation and transcripts to [email protected] before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- High school report
- Official transcripts
- Minimum two references
- Letter of intent
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA score of more than 2.0 to land a position at KPU.
- Language Requirement: English Langauage
- The applicants are required to have the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Score of IBT 88 or higher, with no sub-score less than 20.
- IELTS – overall band of 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in each band
- KPU English Placement Test – ENGL 1100
- PTE – 61 or higher
- Duolingo – 110 or higher.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be international students.
- University: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Grants: $5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Canada.