Applicants are required to fill the form provided on the Application portal.Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
The program committee will evaluate and select students based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation and letter of reference. The committee aims to announce their decisions to the applicants by the end of March 2022.
- Free student accommodation
- Stipend of approximately 800 Euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Martinsried, near Munich
Requiring Documents for Max Planck Summer Internship Award 2022:
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
- Transcript (record of study) and degree certificate for all completed degrees (if applicable).
- Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs, you are currently enrolled in
- Document qualifying for university studies (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation of one referee (see information below)
- Letter of motivation (will be typed into the application form directly, no upload).
- If an applicant’s academic training was not in English or German, a language certificate (such as IELTS or TOEFL) is highly recommended.
The number of internships is limited. Host labs will interview pre-selected students interested in working in their labs via Skype or other means.
How To Apply:
All information need to be submitted in English or German. Please provide a respective translation if original transcripts are in a different language.
The Max Planck Summer Internship Award 2022 is now available to very excellent and enthusiastic students with top grades from all countries to apply for this Internship opportunity. Trainings would be in biology, chemistry, computational biology, biophysics, neuroscience and related fields.
The program intends to promote students early on in their career. Application are accepted from bachelor (second year and onwards) and master students that have already gained some research experience during their studies.
Applicants need to be enrolled at university during the internship or have completed their degree in 2022The internship is a full-time immersion for up to ten weeks. It takes place between mid-June to end-September. Within this framework, the starting date and duration of the internship is determined by mutual agreement between the host lab and the student.
Closing Dates: February 15th 2022