The purpose of this scholarship opportunity is to assist deprived students who wants to earn a masters degree in English Language for the 2021-2022 academic term.Hurray! The University of Brescia is so pleased to offer the LMINT international awards to all interested applicants who wish to commence a masters degree course work at the University in Italy.The University of Brescia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban site of the small city of Brescia, Lombardia. It offers a wide range of educational programmes, with Bachelor and Master of Science (MSc) degrees, postgraduate technical coursesThe University of Brescia will offer 12 scholarships, each of € 5,250 gross per year to the successful candidates for master’s study.Application for Scholarship Closes: March 15, 2021Scholarship Type: Masters
Why apply for this Programme at the University of Brescia? The university offer courses and programs which leads to official recognized higher education degrees in various areas of learning.
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an application procedure available from the following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unibs/dsu2021-bsee001/
- Supporting Documents: You submit all the required documents in the following manner:
- Applications for admission to the call, including name, surname, gender, date of birth, birthplace, nationality, address, personal e-mail address, telephone number, Skype contact, if any
- A valid identity document, preferably a passport
- Certification attesting the qualification obtained as defined in point B3. The certification may be in either Italian or English and must show: the name of the qualification, the final grade achieved, the minimum and maximum score that can be acquired, the year it was obtained, a list of exams taken with scores and credits, the name and address of the institution which issued the qualification.
- Applicants who have NOT undertaken their study pathway in English must attach a certificate of proficiency in English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL), of at least CEFR B2 level
- Curriculum vitae (in Italian or English, max. 2 pages)
- A reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of origin (optional but recommended)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement:English Language. You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Brescia.
Qualification for Scholarship
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities
- Preferred Subjects: Master’s degree course in English.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Be resident and based abroad
- Have a nationality other than Italian
- Be in possession of a valid university degree of at least three years duration
- Obtained in countries outside the European Union
- Comparable to the first cycle QF-EHEA1 / 6th level EQF2
- Allowing admission to the next level of higher education in the country where it was
- Obtained suitable for admission to the Master’s degree programme chosen
- It should be noted that candidates wishing to obtain the qualification before 20 June 2021 will also be admitted
- Register for the first time with an Italian University.
- University: University of Brescia
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants:€ 5,250 gross per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 12
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Italy