Lime Connect accepts unequivocally the capability of high school students who happen to have a wide range of handicaps, and is focused on supporting their future. In 2019, we were satisfied to dispatch our debut Pathways Scholarship intended for current high school seniors who are seeking after a degree at a four-year college or school in either the U.S. or Canada. RequirementsThis scholarship is only open to students in the United States and Canada with benefits of ,000.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay more attention to them.Beneficiaries of the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship each get ,000 on the side of their college/school contemplates. The honors are merit-based, yet money related needs will be mulled over.Note: These requirements for Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship Program is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
- How Can I Apply for Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship
- Is the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship Form out ?
- When will the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship start?
- I need a Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship update, etc.
- Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship Portal.
* An individual with a disability is defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- All Subjects
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits:
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship 2020.The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship application process. Learn the best way to apply for the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship PortalThe Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship Program will end on 27th of May 2020. We urge you to make all necessary inquiries and also make sure to register early.
- Have, or consider themselves to have a visible or invisible disability*
- Current high school senior in the U.S. or Canada graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2020
- Accepted to, or applied and awaiting acceptance to, a 4-year university or college in the U.S. or Canada for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Intending to be enrolled full time in that 4-year university or college in Fall 2020
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
How to Apply
- Students must join, or log into The Lime Network at www.limeconnect.com/pathwaysscholarship . There, you’ll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- General Background Information ( e.g., contact information, and details about your intended college/university)
- Answer one essay question related to living successfully with a disability
- Note: The first round of the application does not require a letter of recommendation. You will only be prompted to submit reference information if you are selected as a Finalist.
- The application process:
- 2020 Finalists will be selected from overall applications, and all applicants will be notified of their status by June 1st.
- 2020 Finalists (only) will then submit one letter of reference from a teacher, advisor, supervisor, youth leader, etc. by June 7th.
- Selected Scholars will provide verification of university or college acceptance prior to receiving the award (mid- to late July). Any applicant found to not be attending a four-year university or college full time in Fall 2020 will forfeit their award
- Last date for submission of application: Monday, May 25th at 11:59pm EST
- Reference link to your site where scholarship information is posted. – www.limeconnect.com/pathwaysscholarship
The Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship Program is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. Kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria: