The Law Office of David P. Shapiro will provide an award of ,000 to the American students in the United States.At the Law Office of David P. Shapiro, you will get a knowledgeable legal team that will be with you every step of the way. Under team, David P. Shapiro is the managing partner, Stefano L. Molea is the partner, Ally F. Keegan is the associate attorney, and Alyssa Rodriguez and Brooke Walker are two legal assistants.Why apply for this scholarship? The financial will be used to pay a part of the tuition for the pleasing applicant at a trade school or college. It will be in the form of a direct tuition expense and must be used within one year after the award’s announcement.The Law Office of David P. Shapiro is granting Autism Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.The sole reason of this programme is to support American students who want to commence undergraduate degree programmes in the USA.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: April 1, 2022
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to complete the online application. Must have to write and submit a short explanation (125 words or less) of your anticipated use of the funds and an optional statement (1,200 words or less) describing how your educational journey has been affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- All questions about the program, the application, or any other aspect of the Firm’s program, should be sent, via email, to:
- Law Office of David P. Shapiro
- 3500 5th Ave Suite 304
- San Diego, CA 92103
- [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Qualification for Grants
- Eligible Countries: Applications from the USA only.
- Eligible Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Organization: Law Office of David P. Shapiro
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate.