Postgraduate degree in MA Holocaust Studies degreeClosing Dates: 11 July 2022The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of £7,300 and is available for one year of study
The Bedford College was founded in 1849 and merged with Royal Holloway College in 1985 to form Royal Holloway, University of London. It is a public research university in the United Kingdom ranked 29th. It offers various academic degree programmes, including Single Honors and Joint Honors.The scholarships targets postgraduate students who wish to commence study at the University but lacks financial capacity to fund their tuition fee.
Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. The diverse and supportive environment lets you become a multi-talented professional with a prestigious qualification. They continually invest in resources for our students and advance the positive impact we can achieve as a research-intensive university.
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve a, a First Class Honors’ degree or equivalent.
- All international students enter full or part-time postgraduate Studies programs at the University.
Application calls for the Willoughby Losner Scholarship Awards for International Students in the UK at the Royal Holloway, University of London. The scholarship award is open for the 2022/23 academic session.
- You must provide one written academic reference (up to 200 words). These must be from academics that have previously supported, taught, or worked with you. Please ask the academic to email their reference letter (on official headed paper) directly to [email protected] scholarship statement covering the following points with no more than 500 words per question (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected):
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
- To study a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Students can generally meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.