Closing Dates: 9 October 2022.The scholarship award is open to all interested and eligible domestic and international applicants who wish to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra (CAE).Hurray! Application calls for the Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships in Australia. The scholarship award is available for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Canberra will provide up to ,000 per year, covering:
- Are located offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- Have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- Hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- Are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- Are a new commencing student.
- The primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
Established in the year 1967 The University of Canberra received university status in 1990. The University is a public university with a strong reputation for excellent teaching. The University is dedicated to improving people’s lives and strengthening communities.
In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will complete the online application form for the grant.
- All of your tuition fees for the course duration
- On-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- Other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
Undergraduate or Master’s degree in any subject areas
- Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts,
- evidence of language proficiency,
- proof of work experience,
- curriculum vitae.
- For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7