To apply, the admission application must be completed first. Eligible applicants will automatically be considered.Application starts now for the 2022 Coventry University PhD International Grants in Trailblazers, UK. This Scholarship is open for the 2022/23 academic session.Applicants are expected to submit the following required documents alongside their application:
Closing Dates: June 30, 2022Coventry University is an advanced university that possesses specialist staff and facilities within its academic schools and provides an environment and services designed to help the students maximize their potential.
Applicants from the UK and all over the world are eligible for this application in the UK
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
Required Documents for Coventry University PhD International Grants in Trailblazers, UK 2022:
This scholarship is open to all PhD Candidates who wish to undertake Trailblazing, transformative research alongside its outstanding early-career researchers at the CoventrY University in UK
- Research Proposal
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Two academic (or one academic and one professional) references
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree certificates
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport
The students must have a minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
Additionally, as a public research university in England, it is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational inquiry conducted with integrity.