Students can apply online by submitting the Alvernia application or the Common Application. After that, you can apply for the award.Alvernia University, founded in 1958, is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Previously known as Alvernia College, the institution was elevated to university status in 2008. There are about 50 undergraduate majors and minors available. Pre-professional programmes in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies are also available.Students will receive the award amount of up to ,000 to get financial assistance towards their undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
About Alvernia University:
The scholarship programme seeks to assist talented students who wants to commence an undergraduate degree coursework at the University.Hurayyy! The Alvernia University Achievement Scholarship Awards for International Students is now available to all interested and eligible applicants who wish to study in the USA.
- Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Location: USA
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Students must be overseas citizens
Applicants may take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to verify their English Proficiency. Minimum Score Requirements:
Closing Dates: May 1, 2022
Entry Requirements for Achievement Scholarship Awards for International:
Available Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted with a copy of the original documents.
- Two letters of recommendation are required only if applying to the Nursing program.
Alvernia is a caring and learning conducive learning community dedicated to academic excellence and developing widely educated lifelong learners, reflective professionals and engaged citizens, and ethical leaders with moral courage.
- TOEFL: 550 or higher for the paper-based test, 190-213 for the computer-based test, or 75-80 for the Internet-based test.
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO: 85 or higher