Are you a graduate searching for where to intern for 2023 or 2024? if yes, apply now for the Engineering Twitter Internship Award for Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) in UK.Applicants are to fill the online form provided hereDuration: 6 monthsAfter you complete your application, you’ll receive a code challenge. This initial assessment is to learn more about your ability to code. You must complete the code challenge in order to be considered for all roles, except the Technical Program Management, Information Technology and Machine Learning – Research roles.
- London, UK
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persist towards a good solution
As part of their Engineering Team applicants might design features that have billions of interactions per day or engineer infrastructure that connect hundreds of millions of active Twitter users to real-time information, and much more. There’s ample opportunity; and #oneteam with you every step of the way.
How to apply:
The Twitter community is looking for people with relevant work experience to join Twitter as Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers & Researchers, Data Scientists, Technical Program Managers and more.
Eligibility for 2022 Engineering Twitter Internship Award
- At least 18+ and currently enrolled in a three – four year academic institution working on an undergrad, masters, MBA or PhD degree
- Interns should also be able to complete the full virtual 12-week internship program
- Eligible for full-time role following your next & final year of school or upon completion of your internship
- Monthly Day of Rest
- Mentorship opportunities with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Cohort communities
- Fun virtual social events
- Opportunities to network with Tweeps and interns across the globe
- Accrued vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self help courses, personal coaching, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build resilience and reduce stress