For further inquiries please contact: [email protected]To be eligible for La Trobe University Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:These scholarship grants are offered to applicants who want to commence a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree coursework at the University but lack the financial capacity to do so.
About La Trobe University
La Trobe University Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving international student and thinking about applying for a full-fee paying place in undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe.
Looking for how to pursue your career in Australia? Great news! La Trobe University is pleased to offer the La Trobe University Scholarship for International students in Australia for the 2023-24 academic session.
- Scholarship covers up to 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Percentage awarded is based on WAM and overall eligibility for their course. The scholarship will be included in offer letter.
|55-69.9||La Trobe University International Academic Scholarship||15% scholarship on annual Fees|
|70-74.9||La Trobe University International Merit Scholarship||20% scholarship on annual Fees|
|75+||La Trobe University International Excellence Scholarship||25% scholarship on annual Fees|
Program Period: Four years for undergraduate. Three years for master’s.
Deadline for Application: December 31, 2022
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Isn’t currently enrolled in a La Trobe program.
- Must meet English language and academic entry requirements.
- Be a full-fee paying student.
- Be a new International student applying for 2023/2024 intakes.
- Be applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses.
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 55 percent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
- Apply for an eligible course.
- Complete and submit your application online.
- If your chosen course is eligible to receive the scholarship and you meet the course entry requirements, your course application will be assess and the Scholarship Team will advise you if you have been successful in being granted a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship.
- Once you receive your scholarship award letter (via email), its is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.
*A WAM is an average mark that takes into account the credit point value of the subjects that you have completed. It is based on the actual mark of all subjects completed in your course at any given time.