Closing Dates: NoneThe Scholarship award is open to all International students who wish to earn a higher degree certificates at the University in South Korea.Kyung Hee University combines professional and general knowledge and the insights of life and space sciences. It is famously known for cultivating global leaders with creative humanity. It dreams of creating a future society of harmony and creativity and is transforming itself into a global hub of social service. Kyung Hee prioritizes its students and contributes to the well-being of society, and promotes dialogue and harmony among world society.About:Apply for the Kyung Hee University International Study Awards in South Korea today for the 2021/2022 academic session.The winners of the Admission support will receive full or partial benefits towards the tuition fee of undergraduate and graduate programmes for the first year of study.Kyung Hee University is one of the private universities with two campuses across South Korea that visualizes becoming a top world-class university of global eminence and seeks world-class prestige to improve its reputation of academic excellence and to create a better future on the two wings of Scholarship and Peace.
Application Type: Bachelor and Master’s Degree scholarship
- How to Apply: The applicants must browse the admissions page to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of their choice. Students will be considered for the opportunity based on their original application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two-color photos
- Letter of recommendation
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold reputable qualifications to support the applied programme with above average GPA to be admitted to Kyung Hee University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL PBT – 530
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- The applicants must also have a score of 5 or 6 in TOPIK.
Eligible Kyung Hee University International Study Awards in South Korea for 2021:
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate and graduate programme at Kyung Hee University.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be first-year students enrolled and accepted at Kyung Hee University in the applied programme.
- University: Kyung Hee University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master’s Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: South Korea