Scholarship Deadline: OpenFounded in 1865, The University of Kansas is a public research university with five campuses. KU offerings hundreds of undergraduate and graduates degree programs. There are many different major options, as well as different pre-professional programs.KU also offers its students research, internships, study abroad, and other opportunities for educational enrichment. It is committed to implementing the highest-quality undergraduate, technical and graduate programs that are the best available anywhere in the world.This academic grant is open for the international first-year and transfer students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.The University of Kansas provides a full tuition fee valued at 0,000+ (,000+/year) to the selected number of students for undergraduate study.
To support talented and deserving candidates in the USA, the University of Kansas is offering the KU Full-Tuition International Excellence Awards for desirous student who wants to earn an Undergraduate degree in the University.
- To apply, International applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply through the KU Office of Admissions.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
- Your field of study and specialized interests within it
- The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country
- A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Language Requirement: Before you apply for the first time, make sure you know what English proficiency required to take admission at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the globe
- Acceptable Course : Undergraduate program is available in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- New freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply
- For KU International Excellence Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.5-4.0 GPA.
- Students must also be in F or J visa status to be considered.
- University: University of Kansas
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International students
- The is accessible in the USA.