Katz MBA Aid – Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business USA is open for International Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Business Management, Business educated at University of Pittsburgh . The cutoff time of the grant is .
The University of Pittsburgh will provide financial support to the high achieving students for the year 2021/2022. These merit-based opportunities are awarded in various dollar amounts and are directly applied to tuition charges.Following subject are accessible to concentrate under this grant program.Accessible Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- USA citizens
- PR holders
- International students
Katz MBA Aid – Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business USA is accessible to attempt Masters level projects at University of Pittsburgh.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher (at time of application).
- In order to apply for this opportunity, students must complete an admission application form for a master’s degree at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓