Why study at this University? Kanas State University provides excellent academics, great student life, and a very welcoming atmosphere. There are various learning options for students of all ages, numerous degree and class options, very helpful staff and professors.The Kanas State university is offering a great academic opportunity to all International students to complete the studies in the USA.Application for Scholarship Closes: March 3, 2021To apply for this award, applicants first need to admit in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at K-State by using an online application system. After becoming a university student, you will be automatically considered for this grant.The Kanas State University Will offer merits to successful applicants in the following order:
The International Student Scholarship is now available to all interested applicant which includes both transfer, undergraduate and graduate student who wants to commence a degree programme for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- OIP funding for International Students: $750
- International Student Center Scholarship: $700
- K-State Alumni Association International Student Scholarship: $500
- William L. Richter International Scholarship: $500
- Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship: $500
- Joe Tiao International Student Scholarship: $500
- Do Sup Chung International Student Scholarship: $500
- M& H Taiwan International Student Scholarship: $500
- Costa Rican Student Scholarship: $500
The University of Kansas is the state’s flagship university and consistently earns high rankings for academics and recognition as a premier research university. K-State Global Campus offers training workshops, continuing education certification opportunities and professional conferences through its Conferences and Noncredit Programs office.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of passport, affidavit of financial support and bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all around the world are accepted
- Acceptable Courses: The program is available for graduate or undergraduate study at K-State
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants be incoming or transfer international students
- You must be a graduate or undergraduate student properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- You must not have received this application during the previous academic year.
- Your current I-20 or DS-2021 must be issued by K-State.
- You must have been enrolled adequately at K-State during the Fall 2020 semester or before.
- You must be continuing as a student at K-State during the Fall 2021 semester. The scholarship
- Funding will be awarded to cover Fall 2021 tuition/fees. Students graduating prior to Fall 2021 are not eligible to receive this application.
- University : Kansas State University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA.