Criteria 3: Your annual household revenue must not be more than £50,000 (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying nation’s currency) at the point of the scholarship application. Visit Oanda Trade Currency Exchange for an up-to-date currency conversion.Duration of Program: 1 academic year.Visit the Program Webpage for Details
The courses listed below do not qualify: Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, distance learning, Graduate Diploma, blended learning, MBA and online courses.Many applicants have been asking us questions like;This scholarship is only open to students in Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Central African Republic, Congo, Dem. Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Congo Rep., Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Morocco, Egypt, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Togo, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, South Sudan, Tunisia, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, São Tomé and Principe, Zimbabwe.
- So as to be successful for tuition and accommodation scholarship awards, the applicant must have applied to run a full-time taught masters course program at one of UAL’s six (6) Colleges commencing in the academic session of 2019/20. Your course of study must bestow either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- The courses listed below do not qualify: Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, Graduate Diploma, distance learning, MBA, blended learning and online courses.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 19th June 2020 by 1pm. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.Criteria 1: You must currently have an offer of admission to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six (6) Colleges commencing in the academic session of 2020/21. Your course must be one where you are certified with an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.Criteria 2: You need to be typically domicile in one of the low income economy nation detailed in the above list of qualifying nations. All G20 member nations have been excluded. When applying, you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you are ordinarily domicile in a qualifying nation. You may be asked for a copy of your ID card, immigration documents or formal evidence of your address.
The University of the Arts London is providing tuition and accommodation scholarship awards forstudents from developing nations, for the 2020/2021 academic session.You are seeking an asylum in the United Kingdom at the time you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Tuition and Accommodation Scholarships at University of the Arts London (UAL) 2020.OrCriteria 4: Making available a personal statement which gives response to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):International Tuition and Accommodation Scholarships at University of the Arts London (UAL) in the United Kingdom application process. Learn the best way to apply for the International Tuition and Accommodation Scholarships at University of the Arts London (UAL) for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of the Arts London Scholarship Portal.Value of Award: The scholarship scheme provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee and gives a support towards living expenses. Scholarship benefactors will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the time of their study.In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Tuition and Accommodation Scholarships at University of the Arts London (UAL) for interested and qualified applicants.
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
How to Apply
- Once you’ve submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course we’ll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- In your application, you will be asked to evidence with documentation that you qualify for the international category for tuition purposes. You may be asked for a copy of your ID card, immigration documents, or formal evidence of your address.
- Kindly note that you have to submit your totally completed course application in order to have time to send you a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships online application form.
- Your fully completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must also be submitted.
Up to four (4) scholarship awards are available to students the meets eligibility criteria. A scholarship gives a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee and make a sizeable contribution towards living expenses. Scholarship benefactors will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the period of their study.
Also, you are not eligible to apply if you already have a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or any other at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the United Kingdom or abroad. Read more about Previous Study for details.