Why you should apply for this opportunity at Columbus State University? This university commits to provide best practices in teaching and learning, creative activity, student engagement, cultural enrichment and an excellent campus environment.Application for scholarship closes: May 31, 2021Founded in 1958 as Columbus College,The State University of Columbus, Georgia, is a public university. The university was established and is governed by the University System of Georgia Board of Regents.With Intentions to provide quality and astonishing learning skills to high achieving and intelligent International Students, the Columbus State University is delighted to offer the International Student Service Scholarship in USA.The Columbus State University will offer the out-of-state tuition waiver which will be available for international students in USA.
The grant is aimed at helping bright minds achieve good and quality education to enable succeed in their career life without financial obstacles. The scholarship offer is available for the 2021-2022 learning year
- How to Apply: To apply, students are required take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university. Must fill online application form and recommendation form. E-mail: [email protected] for more information.
- Required Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents: CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Entry Requirements: You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
- Qualified Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Preferred Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be available for an in-person or computer interview if required.
- Must comply with all immigration regulations, university policy, state and local laws
- Institution: Columbus State University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Grant: Tuition waiver
- Number of Grant: Not stated
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Grant is accessible: in the USA