Selection: Each candidate will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025), Please ensure you allow enough time to submit your application as they will not be able to accept late applications.
University of New South Wales provides a wide range of Scholarship programs and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate applicants commencing full-time study at the University. Applicants that wish to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.International Scholarships application process at University of New South Wales in Australia. Learn the best way to apply for the International Scholarships at University of New South Wales for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of New South Wales Scholarship Portal.Recipients of the Scholarship award may also be offered the following:The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
This scholarship award is open to students from all over the world.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
Visit Award Webpage for DetailsRecipients must be:In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Scholarships at University of New South Wales for interested and qualified applicants.
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship award paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of study/program.
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- University of New South Wales Undergraduate or Postgraduate program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra).
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 31st July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a University of New South Wales Kensington College.
- Invitation to the University’s networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the University’s Professional Development Program
- Ceremony where the scholarship is awarded.
Some of the scholarship awards will give a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others give a stipend to help with the expenses associated with your studies.
- an International applicant
- be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2020; and
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020. This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – candidates must be enrolled in the University’s Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program preceding the commencement of studies.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Scholarships at University of New South Wales 2020.
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership skills (workplace, school or community)
- Extra-curricular undertakings (cultural events, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to your chosen area of study.
How to Apply
By applying for the Term 3 2020 (University of New South Wales International Scholarships Application), you may be considered for the scholarship award. You must have gotten an offer of admission by 31 July 2020. It is necessary to go through all application criteria in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying. More scholarship awards may be added to the available ones progressively.Some of the scholarship awards will also be given on a competitive basis through your application for admission. Therefore, in order to be considered for these scholarship awards, you will need to have gotten an eligible offer of admission to University of New South Wales.
All courses offered at the university.