To apply, candidates need to have gotten an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Scholarships at Brunel University 2020.Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
All courses offered at the university.How many:International Scholarships at Brunel University application process at Brunel University in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the International Scholarships at Brunel University for the academic year 2020/2021, via Brunel University Scholarship Portal.
September entry: 110 scholarship awards will be granted in early September, to those candidates who meet all the following eligibility criteria.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program starting in September 2020 or January 2021.September entry:Postgraduate: £6,000 (Six Thousand Pounds) for tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.Applicants who are not awarded in the first phase will be automatically considered again for phase 2.Visit Scholarship Webpage for detailsUndergraduate: £6,000 (Six Thousand Pounds) for tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship award will be paid once for each eligible study level, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (no additional payments will be made for a repeating year, notwithstanding the reason for repetition).January entry: 20 scholarship awards, plus any remaining awards from September, will be granted in January 2021.
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world.
- Must be classed as international for fee purposes and be fully self-funded (not sponsored). Candidates who are not sure of their fee status should note that Brunel utilizes the information they have given in their application form to check fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For more information on these regulations, kindly visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters Programs) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Must complete all the relevant Scholarship award application by the stated deadline.
- All candidates must have met all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
- Candidates NOT classed as international for fees purposes.
- Candidates who are not fully self-funded but rather being sponsored by a Government or external body.
- The International Excellence Scholarship is not available to Postgraduate Research candidates.
- Candidates who will NOT commence their course in September 2020 or January 2021- students holding offers for deferred entry must apply for scholarship awards in the month and year they plan to commence their course and not in the year of their application.
- Students holding an offer on a course that offers a College Specific Scholarship award for International students will not be considered for this scholarship program, i.e. the Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Scholarship scheme for international students, the NSRIC Scholarships or the MBA scholarship scheme.
- Undergraduate students entering a course at level 5 (year 2) or level 6 (year 3).
- Candidates starting a course with London Brunel International College (LBIC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from an LBIC course.
- Candidates entering a course with the Brunel Language Centre.
- Candidates that have an offer to study by Distance Learning.
- Applicants holding offers to study on a part-time program.
- Applicants who have formerly studied with Brunel University London or those that have received a Brunel International Scholarship award previously, whether as part of current or earlier studies are not eligible.
How to Apply
To be considered, candidates must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the form have been completed and if the candidate holds an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.Brunel University London is pleased to provide a prestigious package of scholarship awards for International students. The scholarship program is only for fully self-funded students and is based on overall academic excellence and professional experience. We will grant scholarships to candidates who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the scholarship award.
Those not eligible for these ScholarshipsJanuary entry:
- Phase 1: Apply by 17th April 2020 to be considered for an early award.
- Phase 2: Apply by 30th June 2020 to be considered for a later award.
Successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks of each deadline.In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Scholarships at Brunel University for interested and qualified applicants.
- Phase 1: Apply by 20th November 2020 to be considered for an award.
The Scholarship will be allocated in two phases.