Grant Due Date: February 8, 2021The reason for this scholarship programme is to assist International students who wants to earn a PhD degree programme in the area of Center of Digitalized Electronics.Aalborg University will provide the salary to the high achieving candidates who want to undertake PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022At AU, students also have various opportunities to increase their skills and knowledge. It provides education and research within natural sciences, social sciences, humanities, technical and health sciences.Situated in Aalborg, Denmark, Aalborg University is a Danish public university. For international students, it offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a broad range of subjects.
Applications for the International PhD Position in Center of Digitalized Electronics by the Aalborg University is now available for the academic year 2021/2022.
- To apply, applicants need to take a PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the application form through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Masters Degrees transcripts showing all grades and courses, letter of motivation, project description (proposal), a document of maximum five pages that describes in your view what are the important research questions (hypotheses), methodologies, and key literature that are useful specifically for this project, Curriculum vitae, diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master + Bachelor degrees), including academic transcripts, list of publications (if applicable), and recommendation letter (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test
- Eligible Countries:International
- Acceptable Programmes: PhD degree program in Center of Digitalized Electronics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The preferred candidate for the PhD stipend holds a master degree within energy engineering, electrical engineering, physics or equivalent.
- Experience or knowledge within electronics design, electromagnetic field theory, semiconductor physics or finite-element methods will be prioritized.
- High proficiency in oral and written English is needed
- University: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Energy Technology
- Degree Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark