Why study at Massey University? The university consist significant campuses in Wellington and Albany, offering degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, etc for astonishing and interested aspirants.Scholarship Deadline: March 12, 2021The Massey University is offering funds in the form of a three-year grant with an allowance of ,500 and scholar fees payment, along with research-related expenses and equipment support.The school funding is in form of a three-year grant with an allowance of ,500 and scholar fees payment, along with research-related expenses and equipment will be supported at the university.To support intelligent and ambitious students, Massey University is offering the PhD Fellowships for candidates across the globe for the academic session 2021-2022.
Massey University was established in 1927, its a university-based in New Zealand. Aims to introduce you to the professional world by giving you access to brilliant networking opportunities and bring together a network of scholars who will help with knowledge that you are struggling with.
- To apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission to the university’s PhD degree.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a copy of the following:
- a full C.V. (with the contact details of three referees);
- a copy of any relevant academic transcripts (i.e. list of completed courses with grades);
- An accompanying letter of application detailing how your experience, background and qualification are suited to this position.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars must be following the given criteria are admissible in the PhD degree:
- Applicant qualifications will be assessed in terms of their broad equivalence to a Massey Honours or Masters’ degrees with Grade Point Equivalency
- Students must have completed a postgraduate bachelors (Honours) degree with first-class or second class honours
- Candidates must have good academic references.
- Language Requirement: Applicants not having English as their primary language, must have an academic IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in one sitting; or a minimum TOEFL iBT of 90 overall (minimum of 20 in writing).
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world.
- Eligible Course: PhD degree in Pollen-based Reconstructions of UV Radiation History.
- Eligibility Criteria: As per the eligibility, the students must have to fulfil the respective given criteria:
- Applicants should have a BSc (Hon) or MSc degree equivalent Grade Point Average of 7.5 or higher in Earth science, physical geography, environmental science or related fields.
- Candidates who have experience with one or more lake sediment records use to investigate Holocene/Late Quaternary climate change; spectroscopy (particularly FT-IR); and U.V. radiation and related atmospheric processes.
- Aspirants should also have practice in the handling of large datasets within R or similar packages.
- University: Massey University
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $82,500 along with tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The the scholarship is accessible in New Zealand.