The University of Manitoba, will provide the scholarship valued at a maximum of the international student differential tuition fee.The University of Manitoba is the largest university that has consistently been ranked among the best Universities in Canada. It offers different degree programs in the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.With the aim of assisting talented and inspiring students, the University of Manitoba, Canada is offering the International Graduate Student Scholarship. This grants is available for the academic year 2021/2022Scholarship Deadline: May 1, 2021Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students will gain practical experiences, necessary insights, essential tools, and the best research facilities for creating a promising future while studying.
This Scholarship programme assists highly motivated students of impressive educational backgrounds who demonstrate financial need. Desiring students who want to undertake a master’s degree or graduate diploma can apply for this programme.
- To be registered for this programme, students are required to take admission in the Master’s degree or graduate diploma at the university, and if eligible, students will be assessed automatically during the admission process. (I.e., when a recommended and complete application is received by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) by the admissions deadline date, FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity .)
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit academic transcripts, certificates, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to show proof of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Subjects: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have achieved a minimum admission grade point average of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years.
- Must be not recipients of external award funding that pays for their tuition.
- University Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Degree Level: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma
- Scholarship: Differential tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada.