Many applicants have been asking us questions like;In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Entrance Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.To submit your scholarship application, please, kindly submit the following to [email protected]
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 15th August 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.NOTE: Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.Graduate Degree
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Entrance Scholarships 2020.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This entrance scholarship award is open for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, as well as Advanced Diploma students enrolling at Humber in January 2021.All courses offered at the university.International Entrance Scholarships application process at Humber College in Canada. Learn the best way to apply for the International Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via HumberCollege Scholarship Portal.Selection Criteria: Scholarship award is automatically granted dependent on admission averages as computed by the Office of the Registrar. Scholarship award will be granted and applied concurrently with the offer of admission through a written notification from the Office of the Registrar.
Important Notes: Please note:
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarship awards are open to students that are coming directly from high school/secondary school, that are non-transfer students (i.e. they have not attended any college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and they are not limited in quantity.
- Eligibility will be assessed based on the grades used to determine the student’s admission Grade Point Average. The student’s admission Grade Point Average will be computed to one decimal place.
- The student’s admission GPA must met the academic requirements for the scholarship at the time of admission.
- Academic criteria for the scholarship award, and their corresponding awards, are the same across all of their degree programs.
- Students that require preparatory courses in their first year or in subsequent years of study are ineligible for the scholarship award.
Value of Award: This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.This merit scholarship award is for students with a quite high academic qualification (including students with Grade Point Average 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or its equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo or senior high school grade in English) seeking to be rewarded for their excellent performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.Visit Award Webpage for Details
How to Apply
Bachelor’s DegreeNumber of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest. This must include your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- 2 reference letters
Scholarship awards will be granted on the first come, first served basis for applicants that got their Acceptance Letter and has confirmed their offer before September 15th 2020.Duration of Award: One (1) year.
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
This entrance scholarship award is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, as well as Advanced Diploma students enrolling at Humber in January 2021.