Founded in 1943, BI Norwegian Business School is a nonprofit private University located in Norway and it is globally recognised. BI has one of the most prominent and most active academic environments in Europe.The educational scheme is designed to encourage highly motivated international and Norwegian applicants who want to commence a bachelor’s degree programme at the BI Norwegian Business School.Application Deadline for Scholarship: March 1, 2021BI Norwegian Business School will offer 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme before the student meets the criteria for academic advancement. The cumulative value of The grant is approximately NOK 250,000 throughout the three-year degree programme.BI Norwegian Business School is offering an inspiring academic funding programme tagged International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Norway for the academic session 2021-2022.
Why Apply for this programme? BI offers a wide range of bachelor, master, doctoral, and executive training programs for organisations. English (BBA and graduate programs) and Norwegian are the teaching languages. At the moment, the school is taking part in exchange programs in 45 countries with 200 international institutions.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, interested aspirants must follow the given steps:
- Must write an application letter for a scholarship, a length of one page, outlining why you deserve this application .
- Must upload the application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship.’
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: An English test is compulsory for all applicants, both Norwegian and international:
- You will need to submit one of the following tests (required minimum score in brackets):
- IELTS Academic (overall band score 6.0)
- TOEFL ibt (78)
- TOEFL pbt (550)
- Pearson PTE Academic (55)
- The European Language Certificate (TELC), telc English B2-C1 University
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are appropriate with a Bachelor of Business Administration or a Diploma in Business Analytics who apply for and are accepted in the programme.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 33 total points in the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- University : BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Grant: 100% of the tuition fee
- Number of Grant: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Overseas and Norwegian applicants
- The grant is accessible in Norway.