Scholarship Deadline:Open for 2021.The Scholarship programme is available for International students who wants to apply for the Undergraduate degree programme at college in the USA.To apply, aspirants must have to take admission at the Bates College via the common or coalition application. After that, You must complete the application form and send it to [email protected] College is a private liberal arts college in Lewiston, Maine. It has approximately 1,800 students and it is smallest college in its athletics conferences. It is the third-oldest College in Maine and offers Undergraduate instructions in the humanities, Social Sciences , and Engineering and offers joint Undergraduate Programmes.
- University: Bates College
- Departments : Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Educational Funds
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- This award is accessible in the USA.
Bates College will offer the educational funds to all successful candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Bates college is providing a financial aid to all International aspirants who wish earn an Undergraduate degree at the College.
- Supporting Documents : A copy of parents’ most recently filed government income tax return (translated into English, if applicable) for your country of residence
- Statement from your parents’ employer(s) indicating current annual gross wages, bonuses, and benefits (automobile, housing and education allowances), along with taxes paid
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement:English.
- please note If English is not your basic language then an English-proficiency test like the TOEFL or IELTS are required.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who qualify for need-based assistance can receive financial aid for up to 8 semesters, in the form of a grant (that does not need to be repaid) and the opportunity to work on campus
- Families should anticipate paying the same parent contribution each year – after the first year, students are also asked to contribute through summer earnings.