The University also provides the highest quality educational experience for all learners by delivering consistent, future-oriented and quality-assured programs using training model built on flexibility, modification, and educative technologies’ inventive use.Award Deadline: February 15, 2021The scholarship programme helps students by granting them with accommodation support throughout the period of their learning journey in Australia.The University of New England is providing talented and astonishing applicants the International Accommodation Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2021/2022.Established in 1938, The University of New England is a public university situated in Northern Central New South Wales, Australia. There are three faculties which each comprise several academies, i.e., Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education, Science, Agriculture, Business and Law, and Medicine and Health for motivated applicants.
- Accommodation fees for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic trimesters, valued up to $8,500 (the amount depends on individual colleges and the value of the Awarded to individual students only).
- Fully furnished residential student style college room with single bed, desk & wardrobe
- Utility costs (electricity, heating, water)
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week
- Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring
- Free airport or train station transfer within Armidale
- Residential orientation, activities, and special events
- To apply for this award, candidates must take admission in the university, then they will get eligible to apply by registering themselves through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, candidates must:
- Be a new prospective international student to UNE;
- Be eligible to study in Australia on a student visa;
- Be over the age of 18 years of age before commencing studies at UNE;
- Have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE);
- Be enrolling at UNE’s Armidale campus in 2021 in a CRICOS registered, full degree program of study or English for Academic Purposes and a full degree package program.
- University : University of New England
- Department: Not given
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $8,500 and other stipends
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is accessible in Australia