Why should you apply for this programme? InterMaths is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program (one of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programmes) it is a prestigious, integrated, international programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions.The scholarship is designed to assist outstanding students who will enrol in the InterMaths EMJMD programme. The scholarships are available to applicants from all over the world for the academic session 2021/2022.The University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, and the University of Cote d’Azur are providing the InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree international awards to all interested applicants with the aim of providing a world-class education to well deserving and needy students.The Organisation will offer scholarship worth to 49,000 EUR to all the interested and brilliant international applicants.
Scholarship Deadline: March 8, 2021
- To apply for the opportunity, Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, applicants need to apply online for the master’s degree.
- Required Documents: Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit the following documents: Photo
- Passport/ID Card
- English certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Course description
- 2 Reference letters
- Intent Letter
- Language Requirement: All candidates are required to exhibit that they have an advanced level of English (CEFR level B2/C1), accredited by either of the following tests:
- IELTS Academic: Overall band score of 6.0 or above;
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 80 or above;
- PTE Academic: 56 or above overall;
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge Advanced English): overall score of 169 or above;
- Or equivalent to the above.
- Certificates cannot be older than 4 years.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course: Masters degree programme in Interdisciplinary Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a very good mathematical background in mathematics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering or other related fields.
- Organization: The University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of Cote d’Azur
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 49,000 EUR
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain and France.