Applicants must be qualified to fulfil the following;The Institute for Justice and Reconciliation’s Sustained Dialogues Programme seeks to recruit a dynamic individual as an intern, based in Cape Town with possible traveling Covid-19 permitting. They employ a diverse team of professionals based at our office in Cape Town.Application Deadline: 15 April 2021.The Institute for Justice and Reconciliation (IJR) was founded in 2000 in the wake of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and with the purpose of building fair, democratic and inclusive societies in Africa. It is an independent organisation located at the interface between civil society and academia. Application for the institute of Justice and reconciliation internship programme is now available to all interested applicants who wish to join the firm in 2021.Application Type: Internship
To apply, candidates are required to submit the following;
Applicants will be Paid for their services during their stay in this programme.
- Submit your cover letter, a CV with two contactable references
- Applications to be sent to: Felicity Harrison [email protected]
- Education Requirements: Honours degree (or in the process of completing Honours degree) in Social Science, politics or related discipline.
- Visit here for more Details
- South Africans
About the Firm?
- Knowledge of how to operate audio-visual gadgets;
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding of grassroots communities in South Africa;
- Good writing skills;
- Computer literacy in all aspects of MS Office
- General Administrative Skills
- Ability to use initiative and judgment.
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in a minimum of two of the eleven official languages in South Africa. Fluency in one of the indigenous languages will be an advantage;
- Confident and time conscious;
- Aware of socio-political issues in South Africa;
- Pro-active, responsible and accountable.
- Organization: Institute for Justice and Reconciliation (IJR)
- Degree Level:Graduate
- Grants: Fully Funded Internship
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: South African
- To access Grant: South Africa