In fiscal year 2021, IFC committed a record .5 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.The IFC Global Finance Internship Grants gives applicants the opportunities and exposure required as they pursue excellence in their career.APPLY NOW!
About Global Finance Internship
The Internship period will be between May 2022– September 2022.Closing Dates: March 7, 2022
Applicants will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities
- The applicants must presently be enrolled in a Master’s degree level program with expected graduation date after December 1, 2022.
- Applicants course area should be business, finance, economics, or data science related study fields.
To be gracefully selected for this scheme, intended applicants must;
To see young minds exceed in their work space, the application portal is now open to all highly intelligents applicants who wish to apply for the IFC Global Finance Internship Grant, USA for the 2022 entry.
- Support the director and the business units in the department with quantitative analyses as key input for their deliverables including board and corporate reporting, periodic forecasts, real estate finance, etc., highlighting trends and issues.
- Engage with CBA managers and their teams to effectively contribute, and in some cases initiate the drafting of deliverables including management briefs, presentations, reports and carrying out the control checks to ensure high quality products
- Retrieve and obtain data from various sources and synthesize into coherent robust written concise narratives for senior-level audiences
- Assist the Director with various Front Office tasks including preparation of various department summary reports
Application Process for IFC Global Finance Internship Grants:
- Applicants are advised to apply for just three different offers available at the IFC, other than this, it would lead to disqualification.
- To apply, applicants will be expected to provide a contact information here.
- Submit your recently updated CV and a cover letter stating your reason for application and how your skill is unique to the expected role.
- Selected interns will receive an attractive salary and allowances to cover medical insurance during their internship period at IFC
The IFC-a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries.