Google Research Intern Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Natural Sciences or a related technical field.
- Experience in one area of computer science, e.g., Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Quantum Information Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Currently attending a degree program in the U.S.
- Availability to work full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term. Ability to return to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Relevant experience as a researcher, including internships, full-time, or at a lab.
- Experience contributing research communities or efforts, including publishing papers in major conferences or journals.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
The Research internship opportunity is open to student based in the USA, to students who are pursuing a PhD degree with an anticipated graduation date before December 2023, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Develop and execute a research agenda.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
How to Apply:
Closing Dates: 16 February 2022To start this application process, applicants will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English (PDFs preferred). Please ensure your anticipated graduation dates (in MM/YY) and any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume.
The Registration for the Google Research Internship grant, PhD, Summer 2022 is ongoing. Candidates from across the globe pursuing a PhD degree are advised to apply.