Application for scholarship closes: April 4, 2021The aim of this scholarship programme is to assist international students who wants to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.Get empowered today and develop your learning skill by applying for Global Spartan Scholarships provided by the San Jose State University, USAAbout the University?The San Jose State University is a public university in San Jose, California. The San Jose State University is the oldest public university on the west coast and the system’s founding campus.Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Post graduateSan Jose State University has one of the most ethnically diverse student populations in the world. In the fall of 2020, the university had a total enrolment of 33,025 students, including around 5,400 graduate and credential students.
The San Jose State University will provide an award via the Global Spartan Scholarships a sum of 00 – 00 for the first academic year, which will be disbursed on a semester basis.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship programme, students are required to take admission at the university for either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme. After that, you must need to login into the SJSU Academic Works account and complete the “General Application.”
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must need to check the documents required for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Entry Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Qualifications for Global Spartan Scholarships at San Jose State University, USA 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this grants are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- It must be based on a detailed and holistic review of application materials, including written essays, GPAs, test scores, and other academic ability and achievement evidence.
- Must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate with 12 units or 9 units as a graduate student
- Must need to be an active student for the next academic year at SJSU.
- University: San Jose State University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: $3000 – $4000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA