Scholarships are offered to assist students in achieving their educational and career ambitions. Examining the importance of learning, The Global International Awards at Stevens Institute of Technology is now open for interested Candidates.
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Students must submit the CSS PROFILE on the College Board website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to check out the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language test.
- Eligible Countries:Applications from all countries are eligible for this offer.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with a good result from a recognized college or university.
- Institution: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓