This scholarship is open to students from all over the world.The scholarship award has the following conditions:They have a number of very generous scholarships available to both undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who meet our entry requirements. The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship and have received academic merit in their studies.
It is not compulsory to apply for the 2020 Global Citizens Scholarship because this scholarship award will be automatically granted to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship award closing date requirements.If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Global Citizens Scholarship at University of Adelaide 2020.Must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full admission or conditional) as a full-tuition paying international student.
Studying at the University of Adelaide, which has been repeatedly ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide, will not only challenge but inspire you. They provide students with a rich campus experience and nothing but the best academic preparation to be accomplished in their chosen discipline and to equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to make a real difference in the world. At Adelaide, cutting-edge creativity takes place with a rich history of brilliance spanning more than 140 years. Bright young minds learn alongside internationally recognized leaders in their fields. Global research impact is accomplished hand-in-hand with excellent graduate career outcomes.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
Commencing a postgraduate qualificationCommencing an undergraduate qualificationAll courses offered at the university.
- 12 overseas applicants with a minimum raw ATAR equivalent of 80 for a 15% scholarship.
- 12 overseas applicants with a minimum raw ATAR equivalent of 90 for a 30% scholarship.
The following candidates are not eligible to get these scholarship award:
- Grade point average (GPA) of minimum 5.0/7 or equivalent to receive a 15% scholarship award.
- Grade point average (GPA) of minimum 6.0/7 or equivalent to receive a 30% scholarship award.
Application for the scholarship award is ongoing as of the time of this publication.Exclusions
- Available for applicants commencing in 2020 only;
- Available for new direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate degree students, including those who are obligated to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) before their degree program commencement;
- A minimum Grade Point Average score;
- Open to students of any nation (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in all available disciplines (exceptions apply).
The scholarship award offers a reduction of between 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.Global Citizens Scholarship at University of Adelaide in Australia application process. Learn the best way to apply for the Global Citizens Scholarship at University of Adelaide for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Adelaide Scholarship Portal.
- Current University of Adelaide students that are transferring from one program to another before the successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship award covering tuition fees given by a recognized scholarship awarding body like a government ministry or department;
- Candidates for Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- Candidates for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions (link below) for a list of excluded degree programs.
How to Apply
Visit Program Webpage for DetailsMany applicants have been asking us questions like;
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Global Citizens Scholarship at University of Adelaide for interested and qualified applicants.