Why study at George Brown College? The Institution provides you with a wide range of services and resources to help you succeed both academically and personally. They ensure you have everything you need to focus on your education and succeed.
- To be considered for this scholarship, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please attach all documents required in support of your application but do not send any extra documents that are not required.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the entire English language requirement of the college.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be an international student
- Student must display financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- The student must overcome obstacles
- University: George Brown College
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓