Awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available.You will need to provide:Deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022Before the University of Bristol, there was University College, Bristol. University College, Bristol existed from 1876 to 1909 and was the precursor to the University of Bristol.Any one-year, full-time master’s programme.
Study Type: Masters DegreeThe application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships so the terms and conditions are the same too. Read the terms and conditions before applying.
Eligibility for Fully Funded University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate Study Award 2022
You can apply if you:
- have applied to start a one-year full-time master’s programme at the University of Bristol in September 2022
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
To Apply for this scholarship offer , kindly fill out the online application form provided at the school website
- have applied to any one-year, full-time master’s programme at the University of Bristol;
- start your master’s programme in September 2022;
- be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes;
- not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
To be eligible for the University’s postgraduate scholarships, you must:
Awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees.Location: UK
Personal details and application information
Hurry now! the University of Bristol is offering the Think Big Postgraduate Study Award for the learning year 2022/2023. the Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees.
- your UCAS ID (if you’re an undergraduate student), Student ID (if you’re a postgraduate student or if you’ve applied through the Global Transfer Programme) or Kaplan ID (if you’re a KICL student)
- the course or programme of study you’ve already applied to (you must have applied to a course or programme to be eligible for scholarship opportunities).
- your name
- your email address (this is how we will communicate with you, so make sure it’s accurate and you have access to it throughout the year)
- your nationality
- your permanent country of residence (this is the country you are ordinarily resident in, not a country that you are only living in for the purpose of full-time education)
- your current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you have applied for or are due to receive.
Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find more details about this form in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.