Fully Funded Queensland University PhD Study Award in Austraila 2022 Study Criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and all international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course : The students can undertake PhD studies in MRI Methods Development at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have a background or knowledge of deep neural networks is highly desirable.
The University of Queensland is a research university that uses advanced ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Process for Fully Funded Queensland University PhD Study Award in Austraila 2022:
- How to Apply: Students need to start their PhD applications online on the university portal. When applying, students must ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section, they do the following:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- Select ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘MRI METHODS’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Applicants must have a Master of Philosophy or Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓