In order to cover study expenses, Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies and Munster Technological University are providing PhD Studentships in Context-Aware Machine Learning.IrelandSuccessful applicants will receive a tax-free stipend of approx. €18,500 per year for up to four years including EU tuition fees, research and equipment costs, and all costs associated with training related covered.Closing Dates: October 28, 2021The successful candidate will contribute to the multi-million euro H2020 Project WARIFA. The main focus areas of the project are the prevention of melanoma skin cancer by reducing unhealthy sun exposure, and the prevention of the complications of diabetes by improving lifestyle risk factors such as unhealthy diet and physical inactivity.
The SFI Centres for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies focuses on enabling technologies for future hyper-networks, including concepts such as network virtualization, dependable communications, Internet of Things, data-driven network management, and applications in sustainable and independent living. This centre will train the next generation of researchers who will seek solutions to the technical and societal challenges of global hyper-connectivity.
Method Of Applications:
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can send an application with the following documents directly to Dr. Mohammed Hasanuzzaman ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Primary and highest degree(s) and awarding institutions; GPA/degree class, a CV (maximum 3 pages), a max. 2-page statement of motivation including a description of:” Why you wish to undertake an advance Degree PhD (with reference to your future career plans)”
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold at least a 2.1 honors undergraduate/postgraduate degree in relevant disciplines such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines with strong programming skills.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have evidence of English language proficiency for non-native speakers based on an IELTS (or similar) score of 6.5
Eligibility Criteria for Fully-Funded PhD Studentships, Ireland 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Ireland and EU
- Eligible Programme: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Criteria: To be eligible,
- Candidate must show skills in Hierarchical Bayesian Networks/Deep Learning algorithms, Semantic and structured database, Handling ubiquitous data, excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Specification FOR Fully-Funded PhD Studentships, Ireland 2022
- University: Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies and Munster Technological University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants:Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: International
To access Grant:
Application calls for the Fully-Funded PhD Studentships at Ireland. This scholarship offer is available to all students who wants to commence a degree coursework at the The SFI Centres for Research Training centre for the 2022/2023 learning year.