If you are selected for this internship so you will get the following given benefits.Closing Dates: August 31, 2021Application for the Fully Funded Blue Book Internship Award at European Commission 2021 Is now available to all interested applicants.
Responsibilities of Internees
- Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union.
- The nature of your work will depend on the service you are assigned to.
- You may work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc
- By: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
European Commission Internship is a Paid Internship Program for All Nationality Holders. European students are also eligible for this European Internship to work in Agencies & Union Bodies. Duration is 5 Months.
- Receive a Living Allowance.
- The Monthly Living Allowance will be is 1,229.23€ Per Month.
- You will Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical Expenditure
- Airfare Travel expenses may also be reimbursed
For more enquiry on how to apply visit the Here.
- a copy of your
- valid ID card or passport
- university qualifications completed before the deadline for applications
- proof of
- ongoing studies, university exchange programmes abroad, participation in EU or international programmes, seminars or workshops
- All declared language skills (other than the mother tongue/s)
- all declared work experience
- all declared publications (publications which are part of education will not be considered)
To apply, applicants are required to complete the steps provided and sign in. Click here to apply
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓