Australia, Japan, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom and United StatesApplicants must be studying in the following countries
Certificate candidates must:
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have at least five years of full-time relevant experience in peace or development work
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be able to explain how their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission
- Candidates for Makerere University: Either be from Africa, have worked in Africa, or work with African communities or initiatives outside the continent.
Other Criteria for Fully Funded 2023 Rotary Peace Fellowship Award:
Check Out available University Partners hereHurry now! Application starts for the Fully Funded 2023 Rotary Peace Fellowship Award. Candidates have until 15 May to submit applications to The Rotary Foundation. Rotary endorsers must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July. Find endorsement instructions.
- Review the eligibility restrictions.
- Research the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers. You will be asked to rank two centers you prefer for the Master’s program and up to two centers for the certificate program if you meet the eligibility criteria for both programs.
- Engage with Rotary. Use the Club Finder to locate the Rotary club nearest you. Connecting with a club is a great way to learn about Rotary’s work in your community and around the world. A club recommendation is optional, but strongly recommended as part of your application.
Closing Dates: 15 May 2022
- Commitment to peace and development
- Leadership potential
- Compatibility with fellowship objectives and fit with Rotary
- Feasibility and impact of Social Change Initiative (Certificate only).
Number of Awards
Rotary Peace Centers Committee, composed of Rotarians and university representatives, screens applications and selects the ﬁnalists based on the following criteria: