Hurry now! Application calls for the 2023 MEXT University Recommendation International Grants in Japan. All interested applicants are advised to begin the application process now.Level of Study: Doctorate, Masters1.5–2 years for master’s
About Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
This scholarship is offered by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), with the goal of promoting active international student interaction at Japanese institutions and enhancing Japan’s competitiveness internationally. Outstanding qualifying applicants will immediately get recommendations from APU to the scholarship organization.International students at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU), Japan, may apply for MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation. Outstanding overseas students who have received the APU’s recommendation are given this scholarship.
International students can apply for fully funded MEXT University Recommendation Scholarships for the academic years 2023–2024. Both master’s and Doctoral programs are eligible for these awards. 100% of the cost of tuition, 144,000 JPY per month in living expenses, and economy-class airfare are covered by the MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.Program Runtime:University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University,3–4 years for a doctorate.To access grant in JapanThe application closes on November 16, 2022.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- Be a national of a MEXT designated country
- Be born on or after April 2, 1988
- Have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university
- Full admission fee
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
- Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies (Master’s Programs)
- International Relations (IR)
- Society and Culture (SC)
- International Public Administration (IPA)
- Public Health Management (PHM)
- Sustainability Science (SS)
- Tourism and Hospitality (TH)
- Development Economics (DE)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA Program)
- Accounting and Finance (AF)
- Marketing and Management (MM)
- Innovation and Operations Management (IOM)
- Japanese Management (JM)
- Dual Degree International Material Flow Management (IMAT) Program ( 2 years )
- For more details Here
- Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies (Doctoral Program) (3 years )
- For more details Here
- Set up your account from Here for the online application login.
- Download the Application guideline from Here.
- When you are ready, click “STEP 1” from the menu shown on the left to start registering your application information.
- Submit the APU application by November 16, 2022 (for September 2023 Enrollment). April enrollment not available. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this scholarship.
- APU reviews application documents and selects outstanding candidates to recommend to MEXT.
- Applicants selected to be recommended for this scholarship are notified with their final APU application results.
- Selected applicants complete and submit additional MEXT application documents to APU.
- The final scholarship award results are decided by MEXT.