Furthermore, Students in Copenhagen are allowed to conduct their studies under supervision to strengthen the scientific basis for enhancing health and preventing and treating disease.The University of Copenhagen is a popular top-tier institution in Denmark that values critical thinking and intellectual creativity. To support its strong academic communities, the university is committed to conducting ambitious multidisciplinary initiatives and provides researchers and students with the chance to develop their skills.The University of Copenhagen will education grant remarkable portions along with the salary for work to the successful candidates.
About University of Copenhagen :
The applicants must apply for admission through the online application platform of the university portal. Applications must be submitted via the school page.To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
The students are required to present the following documents alongside their application to the university:
- To be eligible for the regular PhD programme, you must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. (cell) biology, molecular biomedicine, biochemistry, nanoscience, or human biology.
Students are welcome to apply for one of the faculty’s master’s programs in Primary Cilia and Microtubule-based Transport offered at the University of Copenhagen.
Method of Application
The study funding program aims to assist excellent students who wish to commence a Ph.D. degree program at the University of Copenhagen via her Department of Biology in Denmark.
The deadline for applications is August 3, 2022.
- Motivated letter of application
- Curriculum vitae
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records
- Publication list
- Reference letters
- Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- CAE/CPE – Passed
Great offer! The University of Copenhagen is pleased to offer the International Ph.D. Fellowship grants in Primary Cilia and Microtubule-based Transport for the 2022-2023 academic session.