(3) Doctoral degree programs(2) Master’s degree programs except International Business (MIB) and Journalism & Communication (MJC)(1) Chinese-taught Bachelor’s Programs (except B.A. in Chinese Language)
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by government, institutes or organizations in China.
How To Apply:
- Check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
- Before apply to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application and upload the complete application materials required at https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn/, and 2). Pay the application fee.
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓