The scholarship award program aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in an undergraduate degree course work at the University. Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.Location: USA
Yaaay! AUA College of Medicine is delighted to fund exceptional undergraduate scholars who want to commence a degree course work at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.Applicants must submit a completed application along with:American University of Antigua College of Medicine (AUA) is an innovative medical school dedicated to providing a learner-centric education of the highest quality, granting opportunities to underrepresented minorities, fostering a diverse academic community, and ensuring that its graduates develop the skills and attitudes of lifelong learning, compassion, and professionalism.AUA College of Medicine was co-founded by Neal S. Simon, a lawyer and former president of Ross University. American University of Antigua (AUA) is a private, international medical school located in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Prior to scholarship/grant consideration, all candidates need acceptance to AUA and, where appropriate, a completed scholarship/grant application and supporting documentation
- Scholarships/grants may not be combined; those who qualify for more than one will receive the award with the highest value only
- All scholarship/grant applications should be submitted prior to enrollment
- Any changes to scholarships/grants are not retroactive to previous scholarship/grant submissions
- For continuing eligibility requirements, please consult AUA’s Academic Catalog.
The American University of Antigua was ranked in the top tier of medical schools in the Caribbean by the World Scholarship Forum in 2020, and by Money Inc. in 2019.
Students must be a resident of a country that is not the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, or a South Asian country (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Mode Of Application
The AUA College of Medicine will offer the scholarship amount of ,000, awarded ,000 per payment period (1-4) plus intersession for students in the USA.
Application Closes: Varies
- Proof of residency (no older than two months from the application date)
- A copy of their passport
- An essay of no more than 500 words
- A list of certificates and awards
- A letter of recommendation separate from ones used during the enrollment process.
- Applicants who have completed their undergraduate studies in countries having an educational system different from that of the United States will be evaluated on their merits and will be expected to have completed a pre-medical curriculum comparable to one offered in the U.S.
- AUA’s curriculum is taught in English, and all accepted students must be proficient in English. We may require a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test System (IELTS) test score and/or require an admissions faculty interview from any applicant if it appears that English language proficiency could interfere with that student’s academic success at AUA.